We hosted a webinar for University Recruiting leaders on Demystifying HBCU Recruiting because we know that developing and executing on an effective HBCU recruitment strategy is not easy.
University Recruiting leaders tell us they face challenges:
- → Securing stakeholder buy-in for the overall strategy
- → Determining which HBCUs to recruit from
- → Deciding who to send to HBCUs to recruit
- → Communicating the ROI of HBCU recruitment efforts
- → Getting accepted offers from HBCU students
So we wanted to provide leaders with critical context and actionable tips for how to implement (or refine) an authentic, intentional, and partnership-driven HBCU strategy.
To receive SHRM credits for attending the session, use the code 23-U2NGJ.